- Completed courses equivalent to 12 years school education in Japan or has academic ability equivalent to it (anticipated to complete).
- Have a clear goal in the future and have strong enthusiasm for studying.
- Have over 150 hours of Japanese language learning experience and passed Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N5 or any Japanese language tests admitted by Immigration Bureau. ※1
- Career /age etc. shall be within 5 years after graduating from the final school. Those who does not meet the condition will be examined according to the reason of application and the personal history.
- Be able to afford tuition and living expenses in Japan.
- 1 Please inquire about Japanese tests.
April Intake Until early November October Intake Until early May
Whether all the required documents are submitted.
Whether the candidates meet our admission requirements.
Application to Immigration Office
School staff will apply all at once.
April Intake Around late November October Intake Around early June
※Applicants prepare for all the documents for application by themselves.
April Intake Around late February October Intake Around early August
Apply for a Visa to Japanese Embassy in Your Home Country
Arrive at Japan
Admission to MIJS